Chris and Tina Eisbrenner, Field Representative
Ariel United States: Raleigh, NC
Field Representatives at Ariel Ministries are those who carry the mission and vision of Ariel into their local context. Each of them have been vetted, validated, and fully endorsed by the ministry to function in their gifts and calling. They are all raising their own financial support to continue in ministry and operating in their own unique gifting (teacher/educator, evangelist, pastor, etc.). We invite you to contact them to partner with you and your local body in ministry. We would also encourage you to actively support their work in prayer and with financial resources.
Chris and Tina joined Ariel Ministries in August 2013. Chris is a missionary and Field Representative traveling and speaking in churches and mission conferences throughout the United States. Together, Chris and Tina live and minister in the Raleigh/Durham area of North Carolina, one of the fastest growing areas in the United States. Chris also serves as a Professor at Ariel's School of Messianic Jewish Studies.
The Lord made his call clear to Chris in the 90's when he enrolled in Friends of Israel’s Institute of Biblical Studies (IBS). During that year God opened up His Word to Chris in a way he never imagined through a Premillennial and Dispensational understanding of scripture. Chris was blessed to visit the Holy Land that year and began to see the proper place of Israel in God’s program for the ages. This created in Chris a new and exciting love for God’s Word, and also for Israel and the Jewish people. Tina attended IBS the following year and God gave her a similar calling and excitement for God’s Word.
This led Chris to pursue a Bachelors of Science in Bible at Philadelphia Biblical University (PBU), with a minor in Jewish missions. Chris and Tina were married shortly thereafter, and during college they lived and volunteered as missionary trainees at Hananeel Ministries, a mission to Jewish people in the Philadelphia area. Chris and Tina were both discipled those years by the Director of the mission and his wife, Reverend Thomas and Sharon Huckel.
After graduating from PBU, Chris spent a number of years growing his family, working, volunteering, and doing local church ministries, until 2005 when he felt a stronger call to ministry and began seminary work that same year. That call eventually led him to Cary, NC in 2007 to Shepherds Theological Seminary where he received a Masters of Arts in Christian Ministry in 2011, and a Masters of Divinity in 2013. Shortly thereafter, God lead Chris and Tina to Ariel Ministries.
God has given Chris a huge heart for Israel and the Jewish people, and also a passion for educating the church on a proper understanding of Israel and on the biblical importance of Jewish evangelism. Chris and Tina believe it is imperative, if we want to be true to the Bible, that this type of teaching and understanding of scripture be given priority to the next generation of leaders, and to all believers in the church. Chris and Tina have 3 children: Rachel, Joshua, and Hannah.
These are exciting times in Chris and Tina’s lives, and they are presently on active deputation so Chris can leave his secular job and they can go full time with Ariel Ministries. They are presently building a prayer support team, and devoting their spare time to raising their personal support. If you have caught their vision, and the vision of Ariel Ministries, then please consider praying for Chris and Tina or teaming up with them by supporting them monthly or through a one-time gift. This would be a blessing and encouragement to them.
Invite Chris to come and speak at your local church and minister to your congregation on a variety of biblical topics:
- Understanding Israel and the Importance of Jewish Missions
- Messiah in the Passover Seder
- Messianic and Prophetic Significance of the Seven Feasts of Israel
- Or choose any one Feast:
- Passover and Unleavened Bread
- Day of Atonement
- Messiah in the Feast of Hannukkah
- The Feast of Purim: God’s Faithfulness to Israel
- Romans 9-11: Israel Past, Present, and Future
- Israel in Prophecy: Sign of the Times
- The Rapture of the Church
- Daniel’s 70th Week
- Anti-Semitism throughout Church History: Understanding Israel and Satan’s War Against God
- Dispensationalism: God’s Plan for the Ages
- From Gentile Salvation in the Church Age to the Future Salvation of Israel
- From the Gospel of the Kingdom to the Gospel of Christ: A Study in Matthew
- The Gospel in the Old Testament
- Messianic Prophecy: The Messiah in the Old Testament
- A Study of the Covenants: Mosaic, Abrahamic, Land, Davidic, and New
- Jesus: That Prophet Like Moses
- The Olivet Discourse: Matthew 24 and 25
- Ezekiel 37: The Dry Bones and the Rise of a Nation
- Ezekiel 38-39: The Invasion of Gog and Magog
- Jewish Evangelism Seminars
- Israel in Prophecy Conferences
If you would like to invite Chris to come speak at your church or to conduct a more intensive multi-day bible training seminar, simply fill out and submit the “Schedule A Speaker” form (select “Chris Eisbrenner” from the teacher dropdown). We will contact you promptly to discuss the details!
For more information, please contact the Ariel Home Office or Chris and Tina personally:
- Phone: 1-919-607-1327
- Email: Chris.Eisbrenner@ariel.org